Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Vacation

In a couple of days I am going to be taking a summer vacation to Georgia!



My family will be staying in a cabin that is surrounded by nature. I can't wait to relax and have a good time enjoying all the beautiful sounds and sights that the outdoors has to offer. We are going to be white river rafting, hiking, and doing an all day pontoon boat rental. 



At the base of the cabin there is a flowing creek that will provide the perfect background music for an afternoon nap. 


Just a short walk from the cabin there is a beautiful waterfall to enjoy. 



All kinds of interesting wildlife surround the cabin, including bears!!! 

My family, my girlfriend, and our two beagles, are going to have such a great time out in the wild.

1 comment:

  1. Be on the lookout for native American trail pointing trees. They are all over that area.

    Enjoyed you in class!

    Dr.M

    ReplyDelete